Are you wondering if it is time to upgrade or replace your ERP system?
Join our friends at Meaden and Moore ERP Consulting for a complimentary ERP webinar on Thursday, December 8, 2016 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST.
The one hour webinar will help small-mid-size manufacturing businesses focus on the keys to a good ERP evaluation, search and selection process. Scott Holter, Director of Meaden and Moore Business Solutions will share how you need to create a structured approach and methodology, and why this is essential to making a good choice for your future business software platform.webinar will discuss the many factors and drivers that can help to decide if this is the right time to make a change? The webinar will explore:
- Product life cycle of ERP systems
- Modern systems – what functionality and flexibility do they offer?
- How do changes in my business model drive the need for a new system?
- How do we determine what we may need? Who can help us through the process?
- Is the upgrade going to give me more value and is it worth it? Should I stay on maintenance?
- Can I trust the sales person to tell me what the system really does (and doesn’t do?)
- What kind of investment are we looking at to make a change? Where’s the return?