Explore a Career with Envalo
Let’s empower mid-size entrepreneurial businesses to compete against the big guys.
See Your Created Value
Are you looking to make a meaningful difference with your work? Do you like to see the positive impact of what you do and how it affects others? Are you struggling with not being heard in your current role?
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to reach out!
Some of the perks of working at Envalo include:
- You will be viewed and treated as a valued member of our team.
- You will have a voice and be heard.
- Do you want to travel and be a tech nomad? We got you! This position is 100% virtual with flex time.
- We offer competitive compensation, revenue sharing bonus program, and company matching retirement plan.
Who We’re Looking For
Envalo is an online business-to-business consulting and SAAS company helping mid-market manufacturers and distributors compete with their enterprise competitors. Our purple unicorn would be integral in helping to identify, build, deliver and improve client solutions and SAAS products that empower the smaller to mid-size entrepreneurial business to compete against the big guys.
Are you interested in how you can start Creating Value? Check out our open positions below!
Senior Magento Developer
Job Responsibilities Include:
At Envalo, our Senior Magento Developer is a fully remote position that is engaged in all phases of the eCommerce implementation lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, designing, developing and testing eCommerce solutions, along with responding to outages and supporting day to day operations for customers. In addition, they will occasionally manage and collaborate with third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
A Senior Magento Developer should have knowledge of Magento’s application framework, template development, and solution implementation. They should rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in an efficient manner. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required in developing robust and efficient Magento solutions. The Senior Magento Developer typically reports to a team leader or project manager
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience implementing order fulfillment and/or supply chain APIs or customizing to automate the order fulfillment processes for a B2B ecommerce website
- Familiar with API driven architecture and headless applications
- Architect and break down large complex problems into smaller, more manageable chunks in support of estimating and implementation
- Produce quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions on projects
- Work with and develop Magento modules, utilizing your understanding of blocks, observers, plugins, APIs, controllers, models, helpers, and MySQL
- Optimize platform speed/performance and CDN implementation
- Source control versioning and management experience (GIT)
- Work alongside internal leadership to determine future strategy and implementation of new tools and eCommerce innovations
- Remain up to date with the latest web technologies
Preferable but not required:
- B2B eCommerce industry experience
- YouTrack or similar / Agile platform experience
- Frameworks like Zend, Laravel, or Symphony
- Frontend web design experience
- Magento Certification
- BS or BA in Computer Science
- B2B Manufacturing and supply chain experience
- Knowledge of SEO and Social Marketing development best practices
Job Responsibilities Include:
The Business Analyst works alongside other business analysts and reports directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Google’s G Suite applications including Documents, Sheets, and Presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
See What’s Possible
It starts with a conversation. Reach out to learn more about who we are here at Envalo and where you might fit in on our team.
For more information about Envalo and our open positions, fill out the form below: