Explore a Career with Envalo
See Your Created Value
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to reach out!
Some of the perks of working at Envalo include:
- You will be viewed and treated as a valued member of our team.
- You will have a voice and be heard.
- Do you want to travel and be a tech nomad? We got you! This position is 100% virtual with flex time.
- We offer competitive compensation, revenue sharing bonus program, and company matching retirement plan.
Who We’re Looking For
Full Stack Developer
Job Responsibilities Include:
As a Full Stack Developer at Enavlo, you will be working on our SaaS solutions using Java or NodeJS within the Amazon AWS ecosystem. You will work closely alongside our Solution Architect and Product Owner to build and maintain user interfaces, reusable components, web services, and data models. A successful candidate must be able to work both independently and collaboratively. You should also have ample experience with, and be comfortable using, Git and GitHub with little-to-no guidance. You will also be responsible for using our project tracking and ticketing system, plus reviewing your progress in Sprint meetings and participating in other Agile ceremonies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Built front-end user interfaces for web applications
- Helped with the design and development of software, participated in design reviews and architecture meetings
- Developed cloud-hosted APIs and service integrations
- Git SCM / GitHub experience
- Written testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Kept track of non-functional requirements like security, performance, and usability
- Kept up with new tools and technologies
- Remained open to switching to different tools or languages when necessary
- Worked as part of a cross-functional team with business analysts, project managers, and designers
- Maintained an understanding of current application design and development principles, the technical infrastructure, and database architectural requirements necessary to successfully implement an interactive project
- Written technical documentation
Preferable but not required:
- AWS Cloud Engineering (C2, RDS, VPCs, and Networking)
- Docker Experience
- Linux Administration (Amazon Linux/CentoOS)
- Microservices architecture knowledge
- Agile Software Development Methodologies
- eCommerce Experience
- DevOps Experience
Senior Magento Developer
Job Responsibilities Include:
At Envalo, our Senior Magento Developer is a fully remote position that is engaged in all phases of the eCommerce implementation lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, designing, developing and testing eCommerce solutions, along with responding to outages and supporting day to day operations for customers. In addition, they will occasionally manage and collaborate with third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
A Senior Magento Developer should have knowledge of Magento’s application framework, template development, and solution implementation. They should rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in an efficient manner. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required in developing robust and efficient Magento solutions. The Senior Magento Developer typically reports to a team leader or project manager
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience implementing order fulfillment and/or supply chain APIs or customizing to automate the order fulfillment processes for a B2B ecommerce website
- Familiar with API driven architecture and headless applications
- Architect and break down large complex problems into smaller, more manageable chunks in support of estimating and implementation
- Produce quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions on projects
- Work with and develop Magento modules, utilizing your understanding of blocks, observers, plugins, APIs, controllers, models, helpers, and MySQL
- Optimize platform speed/performance and CDN implementation
- Source control versioning and management experience (GIT)
- Work alongside internal leadership to determine future strategy and implementation of new tools and eCommerce innovations
- Remain up to date with the latest web technologies
Preferable but not required:
- B2B eCommerce industry experience
- YouTrack or similar / Agile platform experience
- Frameworks like Zend, Laravel, or Symphony
- Frontend web design experience
- Magento Certification
- BS or BA in Computer Science
- B2B Manufacturing and supply chain experience
- Knowledge of SEO and Social Marketing development best practices
The Business Analyst works alongside other business analysts and reports directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Google’s G Suite applications including Documents, Sheets, and Presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Web Application Project Manager
As a Web Applications Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering web applications for internal and external clients. This role is a cross functional liaison between business and IT groups. In this role you will work closely with business stakeholders, solution architects, technical architects, developers, testers and outside vendors. A web application project manager at Envalo is a multifaceted role where you will frequently transition between account manager, project manager, and business analyst.
- Understand the business needs and critically review proposed solutions and their business and technical impacts.
- Understand and be able to communicate at a high level technical solutions and the pros and cons associated with the solution.
- Develop project plans with all relevant stakeholders, adjust and regularly follow up during implementation; identify and escalate issues and delays.
- Maintain and manage project timeline, gantt charts, resource plans, and status reports using ClickUp dashboards.
- Responsible for end-to-end project delivery including scope definition, communication of project status to project owner and key stakeholders.
- Perform stakeholder analysis, represent and engage stakeholders in stakeholder meetings.
- Be able to manage projects via Kanban or Scrum methodologies and tailor as needed.
- Perform periodic risk assessments, evaluate, and mitigate all risks as much as possible.
- Maintain a healthy project team working relationship, keeping an eye on work life balance and provide mitigation strategies when off.
- Own project/solution documentation in Confluence and keep a well-organized easily accessed hierarchy.
- Own successful implementation of all defined scope of the project, including team defined priorities, objectives, and timetables, driven by the solutions and business requirements.
- Create well-defined stories/tasks/issues and manage the prioritization of work in preparation for development.
- Manage, support and maintain external vendor relationships and keeping vendors apprised of performance and impacts.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- High attention to detail, good follow-through and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- A proven track record of driving complex projects with multiple stakeholders and priorities
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and annotate basic wire frames
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business related field
- 7 to 10 years of industry experience and related work experience with a minimum of 3 in a project management role
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast pace, dynamic environment
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines required
- Minimum of 1 to 2 year of experience in eCommerce or related field