Creating value for manufacturers, distributors, and field service & maintenance organizations
B2B eBusiness Experts
Mobile and Integrated Solutions for Manufacturers and Distributors
Delivering innovative maintenance operations focused solutions to grow sales, reduce costs, and improve customer experience
New, Innovative Features to Enhance Online Commerce and Mobile Capabilities
Offering complex order management, multiple drop shipment options, priority fulfillment to key customers, custom quotes, and product configurators
Mobile Interactive Schematic Parts Catalog Improves Field Service Productivity
Leverage ERP and manufacturing system product information for an interactive content distribution and mobile parts catalog
Creating Value with eBusiness Solutions
Envalo understands the challenges manufacturers and distributors are facing in today’s digital landscape. We can help you See What’s Possible by integrating new technologies with existing systems to create enterprise-class solutions without the enterprise-class cost.
Envalo's B2B Expertise helps our clients...
…SEE WHAT’S POSSIBLE
B2B eBusiness Solutions
At Envalo, our technical team works closely with our clients, leveraging and extending Gartner/Forrester top-rated e-commerce platforms to achieve what’s possible. Here are a few ways our solutions have improved our clients’ e-commerce:
- Created field access to the current parts catalog, inventory availability, ordering capabilities, and instructional content when the customer needed it the most.
- Created order fulfillment “prioritized by customer,” a backorder solution for manufacturers to improve cost-reducing, and just-in-time inventory, thereby improving customer loyalty with faster order fulfillment.
- Created an integrated fulfillment and supply chain ordering solution by linking our client’s systems to their suppliers and customers’ systems, thereby achieving an order-to-delivery goal of 48 hours.
Learn more about our eBusiness Solutions
Envalo solutions are helping our clients ...
…ACHIEVE WHAT’S POSSIBLE
B2B eBusiness Consulting
At Envalo, we leverage our extensive experience in e-commerce, business process optimization, and systems integration to create value for our clients. Here are some examples of our solutions to common client challenges:
- Integrated eB2B eCommerce portal with accounting and warehouse management system to fully automate 80% of orders.
- Automated complex manufactured-to-order quotes to reduce time from first contact to order.
- Reduced order fulfillment time by more than 50% by integrating multiple drop-ship suppliers into an e-commerce portal.
- Enabled complex back-order management without expensive or time-consuming changes to the existing ERP and increased sales by 80% in three months, resulting in improved customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Automated fulfillment priorities for clients, including the shipment of existing inventory to fulfill small or partial orders thereby diminishing delays due to back ordered items.
Learn more about our B2B Expertise
Envalo's products and technology are constantly ...
…EXPANDING WHAT’S POSSIBLE
B2B eBusiness Products and Technology
Over time, Envalo’s B2B Expertise, our understanding of the challenges facing manufacturers and distributors, and our focus on leveraging the latest advances in technology have enabled us to Expand What’s Possible. Here are a few products and assets that allow Envalo to deliver quick, cost-effective solutions:
- Envalo’s B2B Portal with integrated customer and supplier capabilities.
- Envalo’s Mobile Optimized Interactive Schematic Parts Catalog that runs anywhere on any device.
- Envalo’s cutting-edge Inventory Allocation and Backorder Management System, which provides capabilities previously too difficult or complex for the back office to resolve.
- Envalo’s Digital Schematic Bill Of Materials (BOM) Generator, which works with your back office to generate BOM parts lists and eliminates expensive printing costs.
Learn more about our Technology
What our customers are saying
“Envalo helped us nail down a $40 million contract with awesome e-commerce technology. They are constantly improving our site and anticipating our needs.” ~Martin Arenson, President, Global Sourcing Connection
RollRite is the leading manufacturer of electric tarp systems, tarps, gear motor technology and automated power solutions. RollRite, LLC designs and manufactures state-of-the-art automated tarp systems and components for the heavy duty trucking industry serving the Construction, Waste, Scrap & Recycling and Agriculture Markets.
“We needed an interactive, user-friendly way for our customers to order replacement parts for their equipment. Our customers are often searching for and buying replacement parts from the shop oor, their garage, a construction site, so it needed to work great on all mobile devices. This schematics parts ordering solution has revolutionized the service and support we provide to our customers.” ~Pam West, Customer Response Director, Enerco Group, Inc.